Saturday, January 11, 2014

Anisa Patton Taylor Memorial Fund



Anisa Taylor was my friend. I loved her.  She was an amazing woman and a beautiful spirit both inside and out.  She was loved just reading memorials on her fb page is an amazing tribute to who she was. You may have seen in the news the story about the woman found in her car in a park in Lithonia and that her husband has been arrested. Everyone who I know who ever met Anisa loved her instantly. I did yoga with her for three years at the coffeehouse I owned in Lawrenceville, GA. I have funny stories and amazing memories of knowing her and am feeling her loss so much even though we hadn't seen each other for a while. That is how awesome she was.  I know that she would want me to do what I can to help her children who are now parent-less really. They are with their grandmother and need our support so much. I am hopeful that the funds will in some way help them to get through this.  Anisa home schooled all 4 children so not only have they lost their mother they are about to enter a whole new way of life.  I post this blog in an effort to appeal to your sense of compassion and empathy for these kids.  The fundraising link is available here on my site and I am again posting the link in this blog. Feel free to share this link with all your friends and consider just a small donation whatever you can to help them. Do not use the wells fargo reference the account was compromised this morning only use the link listed below or contact me directly for a cash donation. 

Anisa Patton Taylor Memorial Fund

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Love and Light
Cindy Pitts Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment